When we share the story of how we saved our mom from Covid in 2019 many of you wanted to know our protocol. So we created a site with more details with the desire to spread the word to as many as possible. We have helped hundreds since then but it has also shown us some areas of concern we wanted to address. Today let’s talk about is DMSO safe for human use.
As we have helped many we have been asked “Is DMSO safe for human use.” Folds are rightfully concerned about the safety of using DMSO on their loved ones. Often, these folks were people who had used this solvent in the veterinary setting and were used to see the packaging that has several cautions and warnings, etc.
We considered those warnings, too, and it made perfect sense in an animal setting. After all, using DMSO among animals can carry a high risk of toxin transmission into the human! DMSO is so effective because ANYTHING that comes in contact with will be absorbed into the DMSO — and if you’re not careful, into you!
Imagine you’re using DMSO to treat an animal that has manure on it? You could inadvertently bring that bacteria into your bloodstream. Not good. But in this case, we encourage you to wash your hands before you mix it up and rewash them if there is a wait before you apply it to somebody’s skin. You won’t be absorbing animal manure or animal medication — you’ll be absorbing Zinc, Vitamin C, Magnesium, etc.
So while we understood why there were warnings on the product, we knew the risk of mom dying was far more dangerous and real.
The very reason people are advised to be cautious when using DMSO is the reason it’s so effective. It was the perfect carrier to get these essential and powerful healing nutrients into our sick loved ones.
Also, interested readers might like to look at these further studies and resources on the safety of DMSO for human use. Again, we are not doctors; we only shared what helped us save our mom and has helped many others since then.
REsources to help you decide is dmso safe for human use:
Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) is FDA approved as the active ingredient in Mylan’s “RIMSO-50”:
The FDA has approved DMSO as an inactive ingredient for intravenous, subcutaneous, and topical (both lotion and solution) delivery routes. Search the FDA’s inactive ingredient database for Dimethyl Sulfoxide here:
PENNSAID is one example of an FDA approved topical drug-using DMSO to increase transdermal absorption:
For use in these FDA approved applications, the Gaylord Chemical Company produces high purity DMSO under the trade name “Procipient” in their FDA-inspected facility:
From that page:
“DMSO is essentially non-toxic by all routes of administration. It is well tolerated by oral and dermal route of delivery as well as subcutaneous and intramuscular delivery.”
DMSO is also FDA approved for use in horses and dogs, and Zoetis produces it under the trade name “Domoso”:
For further reading:
There are a large number of books that advocate human use of DMSO:
- Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) in Trauma and Disease by Stanley W. Jacob
- The DMSO Handbook: A New Paradigm in Healthcare by Dr Hartmut Fischer
- DMSO Handbook: A Complete Guide to the History and Use of DMSO by Bruce Halstead
- The DMSO Handbook for Doctors by Archie H. Scott
- DMSO: Nature’s Healer by Morton Walker
- DMSO: THE UNIVERSAL HEALER by Dr. Kendra Nathan
- THE HEALING WONDERS OF DMSO by Dr. Marylyn G. Andrea
- HEALING PROPERTIES OF DMSO by Eric Goldinger
- NATURAL REMEDY DMSO: A MIRACLE DRUG by Lata Dorella
- DMSO Treatments by Thomas Henry
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DMSO by Matilda Sean
- DMSO: Nature’s Universal Healer by Dr. Patricia W. Alex
- DMSO: THE UNIVERSAL HEALING WONDER by Dr. Steven Carson
- BEGINNERS GUIDE TO HEALING WITH DMSO by Lisa H. Gregory Ph.D
- DMSO: The True Story of a Remarkable Pain Killing Drug by Barry Tarshis
- DMSO: Responsible User’s Guide by Thomas Bristol
- Benefits Of Drinking DMSO by Rudolf Spara
- Optimal Healing with DMSO by Wendy Sullivan MD
- Persecuted Drug: The Story of DMSO by Pat McGrady
- DMSO: The Unique All-Time Healer by Dr. Isaac Joe
- New Method Of Healing With DMSO by Williams Evelyn
- Holistic Healing with DMSO by Dr. Elizabeth David
- Healing with DMSO by Dr. Tracy Brian
- Simplified Guide To Healing With DMSO by Enedino Smith
Companies producing DMSO:
These companies produce DMSO nominally as a solvent for legal/regulatory reasons, but commonly used for human medical purposes:
- Jacob Laboratories: https://www.jacoblab.com/
- Nature’s Gift: https://naturesgift-dmso.com/
- DMSO Store: https://dmsostore.com/
- Biogenic Foods: https://biogenicfoods.com/dmso-dimethyl-sulfoxide-pharmaceutical-grade-99-999-pure-undiluted-usa-produced/
- Heiltropfen: https://www.heiltropfen.de/shop/en/21-dmso